YouTube provides a variety of video content in it. Starting from news, music videos, to creative content from YouTubers.
Maybe some of you want to continuously watch videos from your favorite Youtube channel, without having to spend internet quota. To make it easier, there are several things you can do.
One of them is by downloading YouTube videos on the gadgets you have, especially the iPhone. Don't worry, it's not as difficult as you might think.
Here are 4 ways to download YouTube videos on iPhone without using third-party apps:
1. Download on YouTube provides a download feature or direct download in the application. You just need to download the videos you want. Unfortunately, only a few videos can be downloaded directly on YouTube. Check the terms and conditions in each video.
2. Savefrom.net The second way is to access the savefrom.net site. The site only provides video resolutions up to 720p only. However, there are various formats such as WebM, MP4 to MP3.
How to download videos is also very easy. You can simply copy the YouTube video address and go to savefrom.net. Paste the link in the column and choose the format you want. After that, the video you want is automatically downloaded.
- How to save YouTube videos to iPhone Camera Roll
- Android emulator for 1GB RAM PC without graphics card
- 4 How to Take Screenshots on PC and Laptop
3. Y2mate.com Next is the y2mate.com site. The download method is similar to savefrom.net. However, one thing that sets it apart is the video resolution. The Y2mate.com site provides high video resolution, which is up to 1080p or full HD.
This site provides unlimited and free download features. Not only that, you also don't need to register to access this site and it supports downloading in all formats. There are MP4, M4V, 3GP, WMV, FLV, MO, MP3, WEBM, and others.
You just need to copy the YouTube video link and go to y2mate.com. Then, click the "Start" button to start the process. Select the video or audio format you want to download, then click the "Download" button.
4. Add SS to YouTube Video Links For this method, you only need to add the word 'ss' in front of the YouTube video link. After that, you can download or download in various formats.