It's actually not easy to get 1K followers on Instagram in 5 minutes. But I will explain how you can get a lot of followers on Facebook social media.
Everyone knows that just getting your first 1K followers is a bit difficult, but that's not the case if you are a celebrity. However, there are always ways and techniques you can use to reach a large following. Well, there are steps that you need to do, and these are what I want to describe in the following article.
First, you need to ask yourself what your goals are, and what you want to achieve with your Instagram account. Defining your mission is important, as it will relate to how you reach 1K followers in just 5 minutes.
Is your mission to drive lots of traffic to your blog, inspire people, get more subscribers, influencers, build a community in a particular niche you follow? Then, what kind of people will you involve? The clearer your goals and strategy, the easier your move will be.
Define your target audience. This is very serious. Because, if you don't know exactly what you want to achieve and what your mission is, why should anyone follow you? This sounds said rather than done. This is still important.
Event engagement is the easiest way to reach a large following. Engagement on social media like, comment, share, save. To get more followers you have to engage, engage and be careful while engaging because there are daily limits and barriers on Instagram.
How to Engage on Instagram for great results
1. Find influencers and experts in your field. In the digital marketing niche, Neil Patel is an example of an influencer.
2. Follow influencers in your niche and enable post notifications so you will be notified whenever they load new content.
3. Whenever this influencer has a discussion, always leave a meaningful and valuable comment. Providing valuable comments shows that you are an expert.
4. Like other people's comments on the same post. Why? When you like their comments, they will be notified – increasing the likelihood that users will check your page and tap the follow button.
5. Follow all users who like and comment on influencer posts. Not all but most users will reply if they like the work you do. Don't follow too many users in a short time because Instagram's algorithm will raise red flags.
6. Interact regularly and you will see more from more visitors, more followers.
Post valuable content
No user wants to follow an account that doesn't add value to them. People often say that content is king! Enough. Good content is king! Or in our discussion it means that valuable content is king. Create meaningful content, problem solving content. let your posts have quality over quantity. Another question is 'how can I get content ideas on what to write'? You can get content ideas from:
- 1. Quora, a question and answer platform.
- 2. Pinterest (for trending content in your niche)
- 3. Google search results.
- 4. You can steal posts from influencers but always change the content.
- 5. From the comments column. Often there are good comments that could be developed.
- 6. Look for inspiration from keyword tools like Neil Patel's Ubersuggest.
Share Content Consistently
Many people advise us to do something interesting at least once a day. The more you post, the more Instagram algorithm supports you and shows your posts to more users.
Use the right hashtag strategy
I always feel excited to post content because I know there is a magic feature that will increase the reach of my posts which is HASHTAGS (#). Hashtags increase the reach of your posts to more users in your niche. Getting the hashtag strategy right is the start of your many followers on Instagram. As a new account, never use:
- – hashtags that are too dense/too popular
- – hashtags unrelated to your content
- – common hashtags like #love
Always use medium or low competition hashtags so more users can see your posts. Don't forget to GEOTAG too. This is the hashtag for the location. Tools like FLICK are great for getting a good hashtag strategy.
Write full bio
Don't know then don't love. That's a saying that we often hear in real life. In the world the same principle applies. Explain who you are. In your bio, include keywords, hashtags are also allowed.