For those of you who use Apple phones or iPhone Smartphones, if you forget the iCloud password on your iPhone, you can use reset iPhone or wipe iPhone without a PC which I will discuss this time.
Obstacles such as forgetting iCloud password are indeed very inconvenient, especially if your iPhone applies it when installing the application, you must verify it with your iCloud password, you must verify it.
Otherwise the app won't be installed therefore you must be in trouble because you forgot your icloud password.
The Easiest Way to Logout Icloud Iphone Without a Password
Hard reset on iPhone is used to reset all data back to factory defaults. what iPhone users usually do when they want to sell it so they don't have trouble operating it later.
Or a hard reset is also one way to solve the problem of iPhone software that suddenly hangs and slows down.
Generally, there are 2 ways to reset iPhone 4 or iPhone 5 forgot iCloud password without a PC or using a computer with iTunes installed.
But here we will give tips on how to hard reset iPhone, forget iCloud password without having to use iTunes. Let's see the following step by step.
How to Delete Icloud Iphone Account Forgot Password
Before we do a hard reset or wipe on your iPhone, make sure you have backed up data or files on your iPhone either iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s.
Why is that? because when we do a factory reset iPhone then all the data on the iPhone will be deleted or lost.
How to Delete iCloud Without Password Factory Reset Method
This method is also one of the fastest ways and you don't need to use a computer because this method is the easiest way to delete iCloud without a password, so you don't need to use any software.
Now, let's check the following to reset iPhone:
- Go directly to “Settings” > General > Reset.
- Select the "Erase All Content and Settings" option.
- Enter your password and tap "Erase iPhone".
Note: Before resetting the iPhone make sure you have saved important files on the computer because the Factory Setting method will definitely make this process delete all files and data stored on the iPhone, therefore save important iPhone data on the computer.
- How to unlock computer without password Windows 10
- How to download YouTube videos on iPhone without app
- How to save YouTube videos to iPhone Camera Roll
How to Delete iCloud Without Password for iPhone 7 users
Make sure you carefully follow the Instructions given below with steps:
- Press and hold the Slее / Wake and Volume Down buttons for no more than 10 seconds, when you see the Ale logo.
- And can use both buttons after the Alе logo appears.
- Wait a few seconds for the phone to turn on and you will see your iPhone 7 home screen.
- For other devices and other handphonenn handphone or iphone.
- Press and hold the Slеl/Wake and Home or Home buttons simultaneously when the Ale logo appears.
- Set you see logo, activate button.
- Once your phone reboots, you are happy with this rose.
So a little discussion about How to Get Out of iCloud Without a Password easily and quickly without the need to use iTunes on a PC or computer. Hopefully useful and good luck.