Find My iPhone is one of the most important features on iPhone, enabling Find My iPhone means protecting data from iPhone if it is lost.
There is a Lost Mode feature that can track the location of a lost/stolen iPhone via the icloud.com site. Find My iPhone, which was recently renamed Find My only in iOS 13, can backfire when we don't remember the password from the Apple ID itself.
Forgetting your Apple ID password means you can't change your account forever, and you'll have a hard time selling your iPhone because the buyer will ask you to delete iCloud first.
Turning off find my iphone is actually very easy to do. We only need to enter the settings application on the iPhone, enter iCloud with a password, and slide the switch to turn it off.
There are some tricks to turn it off without a password. In this article, I summarize some tips and tricks that can be used to turn off find my iphone without a password.
Easy way to turn off find my iphone without password
- Open the settings app and iCloud menu
- Enter random number while in notification enter password and tap done
- After entering random number password, iPhone will give wrong password notification, tap OK and select cancel/undo
- iCloud menu will reopen
- Tap account and delete description
- You will return to the iCloud menu again and Find My iPhone will turn off automatically
- If your device is using iOS 9 and 8, the DNS method can be used to turn off Find My iPhone if you forget your password. I've never tried this method myself and don't know if it works or not. The possible way is.
- Go to settings and go to Wifi
- Click the symbol (i) and enter DNS 18.104.22.168
- Click done and sign in to iCloud
- Turn off Find my iPhone
Easy way to turn off Find my iPhone without password iOS 7
- Go to settings and select the iCloud menu.
- Click delete account, and select turn off Find my iPhone
- When the iPhone gives a notification enter the password, do not enter anything, and immediately turn off the iPhone by pressing the power off button.
- Restart iPhone and go to iCloud menu
- Click delete account, and the Find My iPhone feature turns off by itself.
How to reset Apple ID password to turn off Find My iPhone
- Then Enter your Apple ID and reset it
- Follow the next step given by Apple
To reset Apple ID password can also be done via iPhone
- Go to settings
- Tap Name in the top menu
- Tap the menu password
- Tap change password
- Follow the steps on iPhone like security question and other authentication factors faktor
How to unlock a locked iPhone iCloud
- Open the browser through the laptop and go to the icloud site
- Enter your Apple ID and password
- Select the Find iPhone menu
- Select the iPhone you want to unlock iCloud activation and click on the (x) symbol
- Click Delete on the notification pop up
- iCloud locked iPhone has been successfully unlocked
- There are many ways you can do to turn off find my iPhone.