Credit card is a means of payment with a physical card such as an ATM, but the funds used are borrowed funds (debt) not from a savings account.
Credit card owners seem to have a lot of money. Because with a credit card, owners can make various types of payments, especially when shopping online.
However, there are some people who use it to get credit money using a credit card.
- Can You Withdraw Money From Credit Card
- How To Write A Check For Cash Withdrawal
- How to write a check online
There are several types of credit cards that can be used to transfer money to personal accounts such as bank credit cards.
Transfer Money from Credit Card
- Money transfer to a personal account is a transaction that credit card owners can make to get cash.
- But you need to know that this transaction is different from debt or borrowing money from a bank.
- However, you need to be careful because if you continue to rely on credit cards for cash, it will have a bad impact on your family's finances.
- Money that you borrow by transferring funds from a credit card to a personal account will incur fees and interest.