How to play Android games on a Chromebook means playing the same games you play on a PC.
The difference between a Chromebook and a traditional Windows laptop. For gaming, you may prefer a Chromebook with a touchscreen. 360 degree convertible that folds into tablet mode.
How to play Android games on Chromebook
- Go to Google Play Store and install
- Connect your Chromebook to the same network as your other computers, and use the same Steam account.
- Open the Steam Link app and log into your Steam account.
- Pair a Steam compatible controller
- Then connect to your local PC.
- Now you are ready to stream games to Chrome OS.
Read also : Chromebook Games With Keyboard Support
This method also requires that you have another computer, which of course doesn't apply to every Chromebook user.
However, if you have the necessary hardware, it will take less than two minutes to set up. Other than that, this is the only simple method that works for ARM-based Chromebooks.
That's a discussion about how to play Android games on a Chromebook, hope it helps.